Charleston Construction and Development Law Attorneys
Firm lawyers Robert T. Lyles and William G. (Bill) Lyles have focused their practice on construction representation and litigation for a combined 40 years and primarily represent owners, developers and general contractors in construction-related initiatives and disputes.
We have handled hundreds of cases involving construction, insurance, injury and finance law, and have successfully represented clients in mediation, litigation and arbitration involving a cumulative hundreds of millions of dollars. We bring decades of experience and perspective to each case we handle.
In addition, we lecture frequently regarding construction law challenges, and our memberships include:
- South Carolina Bar Certified Mediator and Arbitrator
- Defense Research Institute
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association.
- Bar of the United States Supreme Court
- South Carolina Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- South Carolina Bar Association’s Trial and Appellate Advocacy
If you have questions regarding construction, commercial or property law, contact Lyles & Lyles, LLC for a free consultation. Call 843-577-7730 or 866-425-9537.